Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Who Said A Cookie Sheet Couldnt Be Cute?

SO as we know the name of my scrapping line is PrettyWings, where all things become pretty with a touch of GOD.. Well my line of scrapping reflects the love GOD has for me and the creativity he has entrusted me with.. There is so much I have done but have not posted, so stay tuned things are about to get flowing and soaring over here...For everything there is a time and a season! 

SOOOOOOO! My good friend showed me how to make these awesome cookie boards for many occasions..Making this is not as hard as it looks.. Stay tuned for a bog that entitles how to make and what all was used to make this.. I made this for a co-worker who is in college and she loved it! Just wanted to give you a pretty picture of 1 of 1000s of my work! Isn't it cute:?


Okay Soaring On,

Stay Tuned...PrettyWings

 



No comments:

Post a Comment