Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Whats In Your Fridge?

The question I ask many, "What its in your fridge?" I love to see what others like to buy or keep in their fridge.. Its just a little fetish!!!! :) Don't worry I am not coming to your house..(MAYBE)
What we have in our spiritual fridge(BODY) is just as important as of what we put in our natural body! Loosing weight as well as gaining weight can be a big issue! I love to cook, i love to get down in the kitchen and sometimes I dont make the best choices, even though my body sings a different tune, I still fail and cook something that is not good for me! As we look at our bodies in the spiritual realm, we must make sure we eating the word of GOD, so that when things come upon us we will be spiritual fit to endure and handle the trial..

This scripture stands out to me:I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified! 1 Corinthians 9:27
When I look at this verse, it should be written all over my house because it cuts me all over......:)
We must learn to yield to the fleshy things, the things that get us overweight, under weight, tired, stressed out, we need to stay fit and how we do that is keeping the things that we need in our body spiritually and naturally.. We cant run a race being out of breath, heavy, not trained... Whats in your fridge, are there some fatty foods that is keeping your blood pressure up? Are there some things that you need to add to your body for the right nutrients? Im cleaning out my fridge im getting rid of some things so that I can keep moving forward! Dont let the things of the world feed you junk, dont let the things that look good but not for your good keep you from loosing!~ We need to take the time and ask GOD to help us maintain a healthiness in the natural and in the spirit.. We will feel so better about ourself. Rejuvenate the mind everyday with the positive affirmations of prayer.  How can prayer help? The influence of prayer actually gives us the hope, faith, and encouragement that our negative feelings have taken from our heart and mind.
Every day we are literally plagued with negative garbage, listening to and looking at it, to behaving in destructive ways that upset the equilibrium of our minds.
Have you ever thought that maybe it is all the harmful garbage in the world that brings on depression, addiction, and bad feelings? If we are under control of addiction or depression how can we ever recognize the spiritual person within us?  I know first hand that addiction keeps us far from God. So then how do we not know that all we need is a spiritual cleanse to free us from the grips of what is controlling us? We need to pray more and ask GOD to help us become free from the things that keep pushing us out of control.. Its okay we are human, we can get back up and get it together.... So are you ready to clean that fridge? Are you ready to clean it out andTo be free from negative and destructive junk, to be the whole and complete spiritual person that I was meant to be. To live life in peace and contentment.? You can do it, and if you need help please contact me I am here to help you soar freely into a new area of LIFE!
Here is my prayer for you today:PRAY it and watch GOD move!

 Father, I desire to be self-disciplined. I affirm that I am maturing in the fruit of the Spirit, which is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. I belong to Christ Jesus and have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. Since I live by the Spirit, I will keep in step with the Spirit. I resist and give no place to feelings of conceit, or the temptation to envy and provoke others.

I receive every Scripture, for it is God-breathed (given by Your inspiration) and profitable for instruction, for reproof and conviction of sin, for correction of error and discipline in obedience, [and] for training in righteousness (in holy living, in conformity to Your will in thought, purpose and action). This enables me to be complete and proficient, well fitted and thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Lord, You did not give me a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self-discipline.

Your divine power has given me everything I need for life and godliness through my knowledge of You, Who called me by Your own glory and goodness. Through these You have given me Your very great and precious promises, so that through them I may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desire. For this very reason, I make every effort to add to my faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if I possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep me from being ineffective and unproductive in my knowledge of my Lord Jesus Christ, in Whose name I pray. Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment