Monday, October 1, 2012

Who Am I? What Is My Purpose? Why Blog?

Singing my heart out, crying my heart but nothing is better than eating my heart out and scrapping my heart out... Things have tasted like a tab bit of Rocky Road, Yep the ice cream! Bitter and Sweet.. I had to take some time away from writing, I don't know why ask GOD!!!! :) The point of the matter is I am back, back with more a passion for sharing my life with you.. You will be able to come into my room of crafting, my kitchen of cooking, and my window of life! Things are still being paved down, but GOD is working all things out! I am into card making right now, having a card come into your mailbox will brighten your day at any point or time in your life.. I will be showcasing some cards very soon, I made them all up on my own, didn't use not one lay out....HOW AWESOME IS THAT? :) I will be also showing you some recipes, so get some ink in that printer or get that pen and paper ready and get ready to enjoy some down home cooking! Cooking that will make you Slap ya Mama(NOT REALLY OK!!) :) I will then let you in on my window of life, naked and unashamed!
So for now let me give you a little history of me then and now.. I come from a life full of strife, sadness and very little happiness. I didn't know my own strength growing up, so I had to use the ways of the world.. A picture is supposed to tell a story but what do you see here?
                                       I am pictured standing in the back with the long pig tails
You see a beautiful smile, but where did that smile go?!? It faded without notice! Anyway I went on a journey that maybe you or others would have gave up.. I knew I was special at a young age, because I was writing short stories, and poems at the age of 4. Yes four years old I was writing and I was told that my writings were speaking of things to come.. Strange huh? I was crippled in my legs, I was called pigeon toed, My legs were broke at the age of 2 by a bar! I was neglected, rejected and never accepted.... we looked like the Cosby show, everything looked good to the outer but we were broken down in side! I escaped to a world so fast, I was pregnant at the age of 12, had to have an unwanted abortion, i was led to a life of sex, drugs, partying and the list carries on.. You will have to wait on my book to read my memoir! Its coming soon! Now in 2012 I am a God fearing woman, i love to cook, I love to scrap, I love to enjoy life.. SO as you follow me here you will learn these things


  • I am honest
  • I am naked and unashamed about my life
  • I am funny
  • I am creative
  • I am risky( my faith is strong)
  • I am what you see!
  • I am real as they come
  • I speak prophetically alot
  • I love people and kids!!!!
  • I love GOD
  • I love to write and 
  • And who knows whats else!!!!!! :)
My journey has not been easy but its one that I dont mind sharing, I hope you will learn something from each time you read or view my blog.. I have the right to be me... I will some days be deep, while other days I will be shallow.. It will never be a dull moment!!!! SO stay tuned and enjoy the ride.. Pretty Wings is soaring.......
With Love
Andrea *PrettyWings*


No comments:

Post a Comment