Saturday, January 11, 2014

Ramblings of My Heart....Its Not To Be Understood

As I sit here and cry from my state of mind, I realize that its past my time....
I am ready for love, it has to be sent from heaven above, I am ready to walk hand in hand and even sometimes play in the sand. I can see that I am unique just  by the people that I meet. I often wonder should I start my own meet n greet. Time is ticking and changing and I feel like a forever embracement. I want the ministry with him, and I want the love to be real. I stood through abuse and misery, I stood with fake friends coming and going. I stood with people just feeling sorry for me, I stood with no family support. I felt like I jumped through a thousand hula hoops. Last year I was isoalted, I was abused, I was rejected and I suffered in alot of silence. God carried me through, and thats where my true healing took me all the way through.I saw something that made my heart smile, and it has lasted for quite a while.. Emotions are in check, maybe because GOD is on deck. I work but no check, but favor and grace and mercy stand in place. I feel oout of place, no one to talk to, no one to call, so this is how my love life with GOD lasted, because he has been there thru it all. I sat on the bench and was never called into play, but i know GOD has the final say. He is bringing me up before the many, nations I will speak to.. Everyone who discredited and rejected me, will see that he GOD is my resource. I am eager to learn and learning forgiveness. I hear people talk about how they do this and that and I all I can is wish I had that chance with my family, my mother and my son. My family resents me, but I have learned that I cant change things so I might as well accept it and keep it moving. I hated myself for a long time, because I was always different. I am ready to be me.. I want to love him forever, I want to travel together, I want to make love together, but most importanytly I want to minster together. I am already laboring for my king, he is in my presnece. I feel him so close, yep i dont loose hope. He called me his prophetess and my king his prophet.. Thats deep right there. I am ready what more can I say, today I stand up and open my heart up and is willing to receive all that he has for me.
I have been buried alive, so called friends past me by. I have been wounded and those who hear wont even lend me their ear. I m a prophet and many pull on me, but instead of trusting GOD they rather trust me. No The glory belongs to GOD, he is my all.
2 be cont.... My cries I shall not hide...
Ill be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment