Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Letting Go!

says: It breaks my heart how my son treats me, but I do know one thing is GOD is greater and I am letting GO and letting GOD, He has put a knife in my back for years and years and half of the problem is because people instilled in him when he was younger how bad of a mother I was.. However since GOD has redeemed me and set me from my past.. I am not going to keep allowing these wounds to re-open and cause some unnecessary pain...I am letting go and letting GOD.. Willl love him to life, but will not tolerate being cussed out and lied on and treated any kind of way.. I am freeing myself from the pain and I am praying that he returns back to his first LOVE!!!! Dariyon I will always love you, but until you can respect me and treat me like a mother should be treated, keep your comments and business to your self.. I have nothing but love for you.... However enough is enough.. Its time to heal and be real......God doesn't like ugly he serves justice in many ways... Keep ya mouth off of the anointed ones....I am freeing myself..
For you mothers that can feel my pain, say a prayer for me as I say a prayer for you... I am breaking this cycle... I fully give it over to GOD for he is my healer and my protector and my provider....

No comments:

Post a Comment